Interesting Stats About Our Family
I thought I’d give a rundown on some various statistics about our family since we’ve been one.
- 4.5 - the number of years we’ve been married.
- 2 - the number of kids we have.
- 6 - the number of jobs I’ve had: The Quarry, Primerica, Wildcat Software, Heritage Web Solutions, MarketPartner, BidSync.
- 480% - the amount of annual pay increase I’ve received since we’ve been married (which is more staggering because of the low end than the high).
- 41,674 - the number of plausible business ideas I’ve had (and not implemented).
- Infinity - the number of years more we have to be together (and that’s a good thing :)).
This post is part 5 in a 5 part series. To see the other posts go to the main post entitled My Really Great Family.